A travel story


Travel as much as you can.
As far as you can.
As long as you can.
Life's not meant to be lived in one place.


   I love being a free bird, so I love to travel a lot. I have been to so many beautiful places in India, still so many are left but I wish to travel to all the places in India and explore the whole world. It's actually hard to pick up anyone place and write about it. India is full of surprises. India has ample of beautiful and heritage places to visit. From my recent adventure, the best experience till now is scuba diving in Andaman and Nicobar Island, last year. I am still in love with the place, water, weather, people and of course food. Some places truly stay with us for a lifetime.
    I have traveled a lot in the northeast of India from Assam to Shillong and Meghalaya. I have lots of memories of this places. As my father shifted to Guwahati, Assam for two years for job purpose, the place became my second home and fell in love the place and people. No matter wherever I travel but northeast will always be in my heart.
   I wish to travel solo and explore the world, go on a road trip, admire the view, meet new people, have coffee with them, and listen to my favorite playlist. All I want is to make new memories and feel alive all over again. Travel fills our life with stories to tell.


           
Scuba Diving in Neil Island, Andaman and Nicobar Island


"If we were meant to stay in one place, we'd have roots instead of feet"
- Rachel Wolchin




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hierarchy Of Human Needs : Maslow's Theory

Human Instincts : Marketing

The role of a leader