Things that influenced my life

   
   Fear, love, like, wish, believes, all of it is our emotions we feel every day. It’s part of everybody's life, that's how we see the world, that's how we grow each day. It's on us how we tackle yourself.
Emotions can get in the way or it can get you on the way.

When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures of emotion.
 -Dale Carnegie

1. Fear is the powerful human emotion we all experience at every step we take in our life. It is just a response to a perceived threat. Sometimes being afraid is good for us. We learn from things we are afraid of. We try to overcome the fear in us. Most of the time, we attract what we fear.
I fear of Public speaking, losing trust on people and getting judged by people. 

2. Like is a feeling of attraction, preference or taste. 
I like good music, reading poetries and improving myself each day. This all makes me feel good.

3. Love an intense feeling of deep affection.
I love to take risks in my life to grow, walk alone sometimes to know the surrounding and to feel what it says and I love arts and graphics.

4. Hate is an extremely strong feeling of dislike someone or something. We normally start hating things when it doesn't work our way. I hate when I make wrong decisions, having regrets and getting angry on someone or something.

5. Agree is simply having an opinion on something. I agree people can change, individual space is a basic need and everyone has their own choice, nobody can be judged.

6. Disagree is having completely different opinions about something or fail to agree. I disagree that life will always be fun, all loved ones will stay till the end and we will always get likely people to work with.

7. Want immediately is simply what we want right now to fulfil our needs. Immediately I want to get into any good company for an internship, where I can learn a lot, want to learn more software to upgrade myself and maybe a vacation to clear up my mind. 

8. Wish I had the superpower to change the people from treating people and animals poorly, enough courage to stop people from treating me wrong when I was a kid and enough money to take care of all the stray animals. 

9. Would never want to get into a fight with anybody, to be insufficient and people who can't be trusted. 

10. Believe means to trust in and rely upon. I believe in myself, my instinct and I believe in my loved ones that they will be by my side, as always. 

Emotional intelligence is the ability to sense, understand, and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions as a source of human energy, information, connection, and influence. 
 -Robert K. Cooper, PhD


   They all have influenced my life. All of these emotions has changed me and made me strong enough to be in this world. I have learned a lot from every step I take and growing a little bit every day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hierarchy Of Human Needs : Maslow's Theory

Human Instincts : Marketing

The role of a leader